How do I place an order?
1. Select Your Product(s)
- Select Product. Select your product from the Products menu or product page.
- Get Price. Each product has a price calculator. Besides quantity, there may be other options (paper type, size, turnaround, etc.) to choose from. Click a menu field to view the available options and make your selections. If the menu has a single item, that is the only choice available and you need do nothing to select it. The price of the product is displayed automatically after you’ve chosen all your options. It is important to hit the “TAB” key or select another menu field after entering a new quantity for the price to update.
2. Upload Your File(s)
- Click the “UPLOAD YOUR OWN DESIGN” button at the bottom. Find and select the file(s) you are sending us. If you are sending more than one file you may want to “Zip Files” to make it easier to upload them all at one time. Select the “Upload files” button and then select “Continue” to move on to the cart.
- Edit, Remove, Add Products. To edit a product (quantity, file attachments, etc.) in the cart click the “Modify” button, to remove the product click the red “X”. To add more products to the cart, click the “Continue Shopping” button or go to the product tab at the top of the page.
- Select Shipping Method & Ship To. To select your desired shipping method and your ship to address, you must be logged in. Click the “Login if you are a returning customer, or Create An Account” link. After login, return to the saved cart, select your shipping methods and ship to address. Review your order summary and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
3. Click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Enter your shipping and billing address(s). If your ship to and bill to address are the same just uncheck the box “SHIP TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS”.
- Review Order Summary. At checkout, please carefully review your order and shipping summary again.
- Pay Securely. A secure PayPal page will allow you to pay by credit card (or by using your PayPal account) or you may use STRIPE to use a credit card. We offer both options 🙂
- Select “PLACE ORDER” with Stripe or “PROCEED TO PAYPAL” for Paypal.
How do I know I’m ordering the right product?
The Products page displays most of the common products we offer. Simply click on a product to view complete information about the product, including pricing. If you have questions about any product, please use the “Contact Us” in the navigation menu at the top of this page. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will help you.
How do I see the price before placing my order?
Our product pages provide instant pricing. The price is displayed automatically after you’ve selected all your choices for the product (quantity, paper paper type, size, turnaround, etc.). Price quotes for custom print jobs can be requested by clicking “Contact Us” in the navigation menu at the top of this page.
What shipping methods can I choose?
A list of shipping methods and your estimated shipping rate are displayed in your shopping cart under “Shipping” at the bottom of your cart page, simply enter your state/zip code and click the “Update totals” button. You’ll be able to select a shipping method after adding the product to the shopping cart.
Is your website secure for credit card payments?
Yes. We use PayPal or Stripe to process credit card payments. They are among the largest online credit card processors in the world and comply with the most stringent industry security measures. You can use American Express, Discover Card, Mastercard, or Visa without the need for a PayPal account. Alternatively, if you have a PayPal account you can use that as well.
Can you you refuse my order?
What turnaround times do you offer?
The Express, Rush and Economy production turnaround time advertised for a product on this site is based on the typical number of days a print job is completed under normal circumstances, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. While we employ best efforts to meet your target deadline date, unforeseen delays in delivery services, breakdown of equipment, illness, inclement weather, acts of nature and other occurrences may impact our ability to meet the deadline.
When does production of my order start?
Production will start when all of the following are met: all print-ready artwork is uploaded, full payment is received, and—when a proof has been requested by you—when your proof approval has been received before any indicated cutoff time.
Do turnaround times include shipping time?
No. The transit time for shipping is always additional to production turnaround. Please take this into consideration when placing the order.